Computer Network Admin Position
We are currently seeking an experienced technical person with strong Microsoft Windows skills and strong trouble shooting skills. This person will help the team provide outstanding server, desktop, and network support to our customers.
Based in Catonsville, Maryland since 2005, we provide the expert I.T. support and cloud desktops that allow our business and non-profit customers to use information technology wisely and profitably.
If you are an experienced problem solver, if integrity matters to you and you take pride in your work, and if you like to work with like-minded people, you can go far here!
- A cheerful "can-do" attitude and a professional appearance are critical in this customer facing position
- The ability and willingness to troubleshoot and resolve complex server, desktop, and networking issues with little supervision
- The ability to travel to customer sites on a daily basis in the greater Baltimore area
- Extremely diligent at documenting service work
- At least one year of advanced technical trouble shooting experience
- Punctual and professional
Extra Points for experience with the following:
- Managed Service Provider employment
- Office 365
- Remote Desktop Services
- Active Directory and Group Policies
- Visit local customers on-site to provide pre-scheduled network administration and trouble shooting help
- Provide tier 2 help with trouble shooting sometimes complicated business software issues
- Provide backup technical help as needed
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid vacation and personal time/sick leave
- Generous re-reimbursement for miles driven to customer sites
- Re-reimbursement for approved training and certification tests
- The ability to make a difference and learn about the latest technologies, i.e., cloud workspaces
- We are growing and we have a very active growth plan. There is room for advancement.
- We are a friendly and flexible place to work. This is a chance to be in on the ground floor of a fast growing company with great prospects.
This job is currently only open to those within a 40 minute drive of Catonsville.