Free Executive Lunch And Learn Seminar:
"SonicWall Firewall and Email Security Solutions Explained"
If your company is facing a server refresh or expansion and you’re considering Office 365, Google Apps or some other cloud solution to save money and simplify IT, it’s extremely important that you attend this exclusive, one-time-only event.
During this executive briefing, we’ll explain in simple, non-technical terms what cloud computing is and deliver straightforward answers to many of the questions CEOs and executives have about “moving to the cloud.”
During This Session You’ll Discover:
- What “cloud computing” is (explained in non-techie terms) and why thousands of companies are abandoning their traditional server on site for the simplicity, convenience and lowered costs of cloud computing.
- Answers important questions about security, where your company’s data is stored and Internet speed and connectivity. We’ll also discuss [X] questions you SHOULD ask (but most never do) before moving your network to the cloud.
- Critical policies, procedures and security protections EVERY business must have in place when allowing employees to use mobile devices to access your network or store company data on cloud applications.
- [Based on the responses to the “ask” campaign, turn those into talking points and insert them here.]
Who Should Attend:
C-Level executives or managers who are facing a server refresh, network expansion or who need to upgrade their network within the next 6 months. Individuals who want a better understanding of cloud computing and how it can benefit their organization will also benefit from this seminar. While IT executives are welcome to attend, this session will NOT be a deep dive into the technical aspects of cloud computing and will focus on C-level topics and discussion.
Seating Is Limited; Register Today:
Due to space limitations, seating will be limited to the first [X] who register and will be secured on a first come, first served basis. All attendees will be served a gourmet lunch from Atwater's and will be given a FREE COPY of the book, “The Big Switch” by Nicholas Carr. To register:
- Go online to WWW.INSERTURLHERE.COM
- Call our reservation hotline at: 443-478-4298
- Send an email with your full contact details, as well as your guest’s name to email@example.com
About The Presenter:
This session will be delivered by Pamela Viveiros, Co-Owner & VP of ThinkTech Computers, Inc. Since 1998, ThinkTech has dedicated themselves to making technology easy for small and mid-sized businesses in South Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Fill Out the Form To Reserve The Seat
Or Call Us Direct: 443-478-4298
To Claim Your FREE Seat
Complete The Form Below:
Meet Your Presenter:
"Add the bio of the presenter here,
replace the picture above
with a picture of