IT Service for Law Firms
IT support you can count on
Are you tired of dealing with computer guys that can’t seem to keep your network running smoothly? Are you looking for an IT company that speaks your language and specializes in serving law firms? If so, let JustRight Technology show you how fast, friendly, and highly responsive IT support services can be delivered to your law firm.
With JustRight Technology you are never "lost in the crowd".
Your staff and associates should be able to focus on their work – not the technology that makes it possible. JustRight Technology takes care of your technology infrastructure so you can concentrate on growing your practice.
Here’s how JustRight Technology can help:
- Provide peace of mind that your calendars, contacts and deadlines are up to date and available from anywhere at anytime from any device.
- Allow you to capture billable time easily.
- Improve communication methods so you can respond quickly to client inquiries about their matters.
- Setup paperless systems for speedy searches of your important documents and email.
- Provide Email Archiving and/or Email Encryption.
- Configure secure sharing of documents between employees, clients, and outside attorneys, via the Internet.
- Ensure software is properly integrated for maximum speed and reliability.
- Protect your electronic resources.
- Maintain your network so you can concentrate on your practice.
- Proactively recommend affordable, efficient solutions to meet your firm's technology needs and increase productivity.
JustRight Technology will support your law firm’s critical applications:
- Practice and case management software
- Amicus Attorney
- Sage TimeSlips
- DOCs Open from OpenText
- Tabs3 Billing Software
- LexisNexis PCLaw
- LexisNexis Time Matters
- Westlaw Products, including Westlaw CaseLogistix
- eDiscovery and trial presentation applications
- E-mail archiving, eDiscovery and compliance software
Why are Attorneys Ideal Users for Cloud Workspace or Remote Desktop Server Technology hosted on Microsoft Azure?
Have you considered the security and remote access benefits of cloud hosted desktops on Microsoft's Azure platform? Let's discuss the pros and cons.
We understand that your staff’s time and your firm’s resources are valuable. That’s why you’ll want to entrust your network to the experts at JustRight Technology. We support law firm critical applications like Worldox, ProLaw, Sage TimeSlips and more.