Microsoft Azure Hosted Desktops
As hurtful as it feels to us, we know that no one likes spending money on new servers. Sure, we all want our applications secure, running fast, and readily available 24/7/365, but your friends aren’t going to visit your office and oooh and ahhhh over your new server, and it certainly won’t provide you hours of entertainment or bragging rights at your next high school reunion.
So the question is, how can you get the tools you need to work without spending an arm and a leg? More and more businesses are choosing to move their network to the cloud. By hosting your server, data, and applications on Microsoft Azure, you free yourself from having to purchase and install new server(s) every 4 to 5 years; your systems are available from anywhere with an Internet connection, and you can scale up or down quickly. In addition, Microsoft's solutions are dependable, secure, and here to stay.
JustRight Technology Provides a Complete Service Including Support for Your Employees:
- Hosted Infrastructure Microsoft Remote Desktop Server with a Customizable Remote Desktop for Each Employee, Hosted on Microsoft Azure. Takes the place of your on-site server or servers. Daily backups. Available to all approved employees from any location with an Internet connection.
- Service & Support JustRight Technology Service. Local network support. Remote and on-site help and questions for employees; Anti-virus software for all computers; Proactive on-site help and support visits; Technology budgeting & recommendations; Tech vendor questions pertaining to software, printers, phones, energy control systems, and web services.
- Predictable Cash Flow Priced per month per employee.
If you want to find out if all or parts of your network can be migrated to the cloud, call us at 410-747-2001 ext. 101 or click to schedule a free Cloud Readiness Assessment. There’s no cost or obligation and free Proof of Concept demo solutions are available too.
Free Cloud Readiness Assessment Reveals How Cloud-Ready Your Business Is
During your free Cloud Readiness Assessment, we will help you uncover:
- How using cloud technologies may eliminate the cost, complexity and problems of managing your own in-house server while giving you more freedom, lowered costs, tighter security and instant disaster recovery.
- We’ll give you honest answers to your questions and detail – in plain English – the pros AND cons of moving your specific operations to the cloud.
- A good idea of the prices involved in moving your server and desktops to the cloud.
Even if you decide not to move your network to the cloud or engage with us as a client, you’ll find the information we share with you to be extremely valuable and eye-opening when you make future decisions about IT. After all, it NEVER hurts to get a third-party “checkup” of your IT system’s security, backups and stability, as well as a competitive cost analysis.
There are lot of names for this type of service: Cloud Computing, Hosted Desktops, Cloud Workspaces, Cloud Desktops, DaaS - Desktop as a Service, IaaS - Infrastructure as a Service, VDI - Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Waas - Workspace as a Service, Cloud Hosted Solutions, and Server Hosting among them. We can help your organization with these technologies across the USA and throughout Maryland, in Baltimore, Columbia, Timonium, Hunt Valley, Glen Burnie, Laurel, Silver Spring, and more.