Microsoft Cloud Hosted Desktops & Servers
What if you could experience your Last Server Project Ever, saving thousands in up-front hardware costs? More and more businesses are moving to the cloud. It is finally affordable for SMBs. As Microsoft Silver Cloud Partners we provide the experience and expertise to help companies move to the Microsoft cloud.
By hosting your server, data, software, and, if it makes sense, employee desktops, on Microsoft's Azure Data Centers, you free yourself from having to purchase and install new server(s) every 4 to 5 years, your systems are available from anywhere with an Internet connection, you never have to worry about on-site disasters, and you can add or remove employees or locations quickly. Microsoft's cloud solutions are dependable, secure, and here to stay.
Azure Virtual Desktop - Complete cloud hosted solution - Great for organizations who want access from anywhere and those who need to run server based software
- A Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop for Each Employee, available from any location with an Internet connection.
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium is included, for each employee, on up to five devices.
- We migrate you to Servers and Desktops hosted on your own Microsoft Azure account, which we set up for you.
- Azure is Highly Secure and Compliant.
- Daily server and desktop backups included.
- Your hosted infrastructure connects to your local network via a secure virtual private network (VPN) tunnel.
- Remote and on-site IT help and questions for all employees.
- Priced per month. Predictable operating expenses.
Windows 365 Cloud PCs - Your Windows in the cloud - Great for those who do not need to run software on servers but do want a Windows desktop in the cloud that is always accessible from any location with internet.
- Windows 365 Cloud PCs
- Your existing Microsoft 365 account software works within Windows 365 as with any other device.
If you want to find out if all or parts of your network can be migrated to the cloud, click to schedule a free Cloud Readiness Assessment. There’s no cost or obligation.
During your Cloud Readiness Assessment, we will help you uncover:
- How using cloud technologies may eliminate the cost, complexity and problems of managing your own in-house server while giving you more freedom, lowered costs, tighter security and instant disaster recovery.
- We’ll give you honest answers to your questions and detail – in plain English – the pros and cons of moving your specific operations to the cloud.
- A good idea of the prices involved in moving your server and desktops to the cloud, to be followed by a detailed proposal.
Even if you decide not to move your network to the cloud or engage with us as a client, you’ll find the information we share with you to be extremely valuable and eye-opening when you make future decisions about IT. After all, it never hurts to get a third-party “checkup” of your IT system’s security, backups and stability, as well as a competitive cost analysis.
There are lot of names for this type of service: Windows Virtual Desktops, Cloud Computing, Hosted Desktops, Cloud Workspaces, Cloud Desktops, DaaS - Desktop as a Service, IaaS - Infrastructure as a Service, VDI - Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Waas - Workspace as a Service, Cloud Hosted Solutions, and Server Hosting among them. We can help your organization with these technologies across the USA and throughout Maryland, in Baltimore, Columbia, Timonium, Hunt Valley, Glen Burnie, Laurel, Silver Spring, and more.